Terms of Service
Last Updated: December 4, 2023
These Terms of Service (the "Terms") govern your use of Ocluse Interactive (the "Company") web, mobile, and software application development services, including the use of the Company's website, software applications, games, forums and related services (the "Services"). By using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use the Services. By using any of our Services, you agree that you are at least thirteen years of age or have attained at least the minimum required age for the specific Service in your jurisdiction. You also agree that you will not use our Services in any manner that violates the freedoms of others, or amount to an illegality within your legal jurisdiction.
Ocluse Interactive reserves the right to revise these Terms at any time. If we do, we will update the Terms on this page and indicate the date of the most recent change above.
Use of Services
You may use the Services for your personal or business purposes in accordance with these Terms. You may not use the Services for any unlawful or unauthorised purpose. You may not modify, adapt, or hack the Services or attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Services.
You may be required to register an account (your "Account") before accessing certain Services. Registering an account may be done by creating a login and password, logging in via a social networking service or app store account, or you may have an account automatically created for you based on a unique identifier such as a Device ID. When you create an account, important information that you provide to us, including your email, must be accurate.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any and all account information, and for any activities that occur under your Account, including purchases, whether or not authorised by you. You are responsible for the safeguard of your password, which is used to access all our Services. We are not responsible for any unauthorized access, breach and misuse of your account resulting from the compromise of your password. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. You may not use as a name, the name of another person or entity that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than You without appropriate authorization or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar, or obscene. The same applies to any profile photo that you supply to us.
Ocluse Interactive reserves the right to terminate any account that has been inactive for 380 days.
Our Services may allow you to post content. You are solely responsible for any content you upload, post, or otherwise make available through the Services (the "User Content"), including its legality, reliability and appropriateness. You represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights to upload or otherwise make available the User Content and that the User Content does not infringe on any third-party rights. The Company does not claim ownership of the User Content but may use it for the purpose of providing the Services.
Specific services may also have their own terms and conditions that you must agree to:
1. Alox Service Terms
Our terms are simple: play fair and be respectful to other players. Violation of these terms may lead to permanent account deletion. Don't overthink it though, you're doing fine. Now go have fun.
The Services, including but not limited to the website, web portal, web applications, mobile applications, video games, software applications, and related content, are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The Company retains all rights in the Services, including all copyrights and patents. You may not reproduce, modify, or distribute any part of the Services without the Company's prior written consent.
In-Game Virtual Currencies and Items
The Services may include virtual, in-game currency (“Virtual Currency”), such as coins, gems, or tickets, or tokens, or in-game digital items (“Virtual Items”), such as vehicles, power ups or characters, that may be purchased with “real world” money or tailored interactions with a third-party service.
Virtual Currency and Virtual Items do not have monetary value, and may not be redeemed for legal currency, or items of value outside of the Services. You may not buy or sell Virtual Currency or Virtual Items for "real world" money or otherwise exchange them for value outside of the Services.
You also agree that all sales of Virtual Currency and Virtual Items are final. No refunds will be given by our third party payments providers or by The Company, except in The Company's sole discretion. Other than a limited, revocable, non-transferable licence to use the Virtual Currency or Virtual Items in the Services, you have no right in or title to such Virtual Currency and Virtual Items. In the event that your account is terminated or suspended for any reason, in The Company's sole and absolute discretion, or if The Company discontinues its Services, you forfeit any and all Virtual Currency and Items. The Company has the absolute right to manage, regulate, control, modify, and/or eliminate Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Items as it sees fit in its sole discretion, and the Company shall have no liability to you or anyone for the exercise of such rights.
Code of Conduct
Your use of the Services is governed by certain rules (the “Code of Conduct”), maintained and enforced by The Company. It is your responsibility to know, understand and abide by this Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct governs all aspects of your interaction with the Services, including but not limited to selecting your user name, posting messages in forums or on social media, interacting with other users, and otherwise accessing the Services.
The following rules are not meant to be comprehensive, and The Company reserves the right to determine which conduct it considers to be outside the spirit of the Code of Conduct and to take such disciplinary measures as it sees fit, including changing or removing the violating item and/or suspending or terminating your access to and use of the Services.
For more information on disciplinary measures, see The Company Ban Policy.
You agree that you will not:
- use cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorised third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the Services, or without The Company ’s express written consent, modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the Service;
- transmit or post any content or language which, in The Company ’s sole and absolute discretion, is deemed to be offensive, including without limitation content or language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, nor may you use a misspelling or an alternative spelling to circumvent the content and language restrictions listed above. This includes, but is not limited to: racism, sexism, religious discrimination, or ableism;
- communicate or post any user’s personal information, including but not limited to another user’s address, phone number, e-mail address, or credit card number, in the Services without the user’s express written consent, except that a user may communicate his or her own personal information;
- violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property or other rights of any party;
- make improper use of The Company’s support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct;
- institute, assist, or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation distribution of a virus, denial of service attacks upon the Services, or other attempts to disrupt the Services or any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Services;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Services, Accounts registered to others or to the computers, servers, or networks connected to the Services by any means other than the user interface provided by Vector Unit, including but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, or software that is part of the Service.
- plagiarise, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit the Services, in whole or in part, for any purpose without the Company’s express written consent;
- modify, translate, reverse-engineer, reverse-compile or decompile, disassemble, create derivative works of, or use data gathering or extraction tools in connection with the Services;
- sell the Services or any part thereof including but not limited to Virtual Items or Virtual Currency, user accounts and access to them in exchange for real currency or items of monetary value; or engage in cheating or any other activity deemed by The Company to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of the Services.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The Company makes no warranties or representations, either express or implied, with respect to the Services, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the Services and disclaims any liability for errors or omissions in the Services.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Services, your User Content, or your violation of these Terms.
Changes to Terms
The Company may change these Terms at any time by posting the revised Terms on the Company's website. Your continued use of the Services after the revised Terms have been posted constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms
For any inquiries or concerns regarding these Terms, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are committed to addressing your concerns promptly and transparently.